Monday, October 3, 2011

Thanks to Tom Clarke!

My special assistant to many of my workshops, Maria and I were at both of this past weekends Birds in Flight programs at the Canadian Raptor Conservancy. What a fun moment, caught by my friend and guest, Tom Clarke.. thanks so much Tom!



Below, my friend Sujatha enjoyed a laugh together as 
James's Harris's Hawk posed nicly on my head.


Sujatha drove all the way from
Worcester, MA, USA to participate in the 2 
birds in flight programs that Maria and I hosted 
this past weekend.


We also had a fellow Ray, from Ottawa, Jamie from central 
Michigan, Barb from Wasaga Beach, Dennis from Pickering, 
and my friend who took these images, Tom Clarke from 
Toronto, we all really enjoyed this shoot!


 




Thanks for your visit to my blog!

1 comment:

  1. Was a fun filled weekend indeed! Thanks for arranging this awesome workshop Ray!
    -Sujatha

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for posting a comment.. ray@raymondbarlow.com