Saturday, February 4, 2012

Thanks to Don Jader

Hi Ray,
 
I was always amazed at the images you shared online and in the forums, so I was very excited when we were able to join you in one of your workshops.
It was a very informative day for me (and I know for the others as well) so I want to thank you for hosting a great workshop for us “first timers” last weekend.
I was able to produce some of my best images yet thanks partly on your tips and advice for better composition and shooting technique.
I also want to give a thank you to Dale and his helpful staff in the Muskoka Wildlife Center.
I appreciate the history of why the animals were there and also the chance to shoot very close to them.
Hopeful to do another one of your workshops in the near future.
 
Cheers.
 
Don Jader

    




(please click on the images for a larger view!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for posting a comment.. ray@raymondbarlow.com