Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Thanks to Bernard Staszcyk

My friend for years, Gilles (his images posted here!) brought 2 of his best friends to Costa Rica recently, so here we have some images from Bernard.  All three of these fellows, Christian, Bernard and Gilles are from the city of Le Mans, France.

We really had a good time, though I did not understand everything that was said, I did enjoy their fun loving company.  For me, as a tour host, my job was easy, as these guys are all fine photographers.  They have worked together in the field for a long time.  

This was their first visit to this side of the world, and the wondrous nature of beautiful Costa Rica did not disappoint.  I have really enjoyed reviewing many of the images from these fellows!

Some samples here...

















(please click on the images for a larger view!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for posting a comment.. ray@raymondbarlow.com