Monday, August 6, 2012

Thanks to Avneet Mangat

 I met Avneet through a friend in India, super nice guy, and we have become friends.  Avneet joined us for this workshop at Mountsberg, and we had a blast shooting together - just one problem, he had my lens!  Thanks to my friend George Nagy for lending me his 70-200., but I did not have much time to shoot. 

Avneet did a nice job, considering he had never used this lens before.

Special thanks to everyone for joining me at this workshop, and to all folks who have helped make 2012 a fantastic year for my business!

An email note from Avneet:

"Thanks for a great day.  It was my first workshop ever and I thoroughly enjoyed it.  Thanks for letting me use your lens as well.  It is an amazing lens.

I will try to go on another workshop as well but after I buy a decent lens!"

Avneet Mangat  "Wild places of India"









Thanks for looking!
(please click on the images for a larger view!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for posting a comment.. ray@raymondbarlow.com