Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Thanks to Bev Phil


 Bev is just getting into birds and wildlife photography, so we had some fun helping her get started with a very nice Sony DSLR.  George Nagy spent some time getting settings sorted out, and I think she did a nice job with the editing.

Quote from Bev:

"Ray..Thanks so much for all your help at the Mountsberg Raptor Workshop. It was my 1st but certainly not my last. Your guidance made me realize that although I still have a lot to learn, with a teacher like you I will get better.

Had a great day. Met some wonderful people and enjoyed their input. Extremely pleased with my pictures and had lots of fun.

Thanks again Ray.
Regards, Bev"



 









Thanks for looking!
(please click on the images for a larger view!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for posting a comment.. ray@raymondbarlow.com