Sunday, November 18, 2012

Thanks to Jane Spencer


Hi Ray,

We had an awesome time. We enjoyed the rest of the weekend 
as well taking pics in and around Bracebridge, including 
out my front window at all the residential birds (woodpeckers, 
blue jays, chickadees, etc.) at the bird feeder!

Sorry I got busy with my websites and forgot to send 
you these pics. This is as narrowed down as I 
could get from 1250+ images ... lol

I do love the one with the two wolves though ... so 
glad I got that!!! ... and Luna ... wow, love that owl!

I hope to attend more of your workshops. I
 know that Sandra and I really want to attend one of your 
birds in flight workshops so I'll start saving my pennies!
Thanks again so much :)

Jane.



















Thanks for looking!
(please click on the images for a larger view!)
...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for posting a comment.. ray@raymondbarlow.com