Friday, November 2, 2012

Thanks to Sandra Randall

"Hi Raymond,
Thanks for the fabulous opportunity!  I know Jane and I both had so much fun.  I'm also looking into doing a couple of your upcoming sessions and hope I can arrange it. 
One quick question that I should have asked during the session, but I'm wondering what F-stop you would have been using to photograph Luna?

I've attached a few shots from the day and again, thank you and thank you to Dale for this opportunity."

Sandra

...........


Hi Sandra

Almost any f stop will bring out Luna's beauty and character Sandra!  It depends on the amount of light you have to work with, your iso limitations, your focal length, and how close you are to the subject.  I try for lower iso, say 250 -320, then 200mm or more usually, at f 6.3 - f8 for some depth of field that will keep her feet in focus.  ( a tricky combination in low light situations!)

Thanks for your nice comments, so glad you enjoyed the raining wet day, but what fun we had!
And wonderful images from you below, really nicely done.

best wishes, Raymond















Thanks for looking!
(please click on the images for a larger view!)
...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for posting a comment.. ray@raymondbarlow.com