Thursday, December 27, 2012

Thanks to Iden Ford





"Ray Barlow's workshops are unlike anything I've ever done. When I work either on a film or my dance photography, the subjects are aware of the camera and give me the shots I need. Wildlife photography is a whole other ballgame which takes a certain skill to get the shot. Thanks to Ray I have discovered a new passion. His guidance and tutorial is not only helpful but has helped me get some of the best shots of
anything I've ever done.

When you discover this for your own photography, you will understand my enthusiastic endorsement of his programs. Hope to see you in the wilderness..."

Iden Ford Photography
Member of the Cinematographers Guild of Canada



Thanks for looking!
(please click on the images for a larger view!)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for posting a comment.. ray@raymondbarlow.com