Sunday, March 31, 2013

Don Komarechka - Sky Crystals





Recently, I had the pleasure of meeting and getting to
know Don Komarechka, of Barrie Ontario.  Don introduced
me to the Barrie Photography Club,
as I was making a presentation on March 28th, 2013.



I very much enjoyed the evening, meeting so many
 superb photographers during this visit, with a beautiful
view of Barrie, and Kempenfelt Bay.
A superb venue, and a wonderful group 
makes for a great evening.

After my presentation, Don made his 
"Sky Crystals" introduction. This  is an interesting project that
 I am sure you will find some interest in.  Please take a look at
 this fund raising program to help cover the production costs
 of a large 300-page hardcover book.

 help Don if you can.

Some amazing images below!















Thanks for following my blog, wishing you good light 
and awesome images.
Thanks for looking!
 
(please click on the images for a larger view!)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for posting a comment.. ray@raymondbarlow.com