Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Thanks to Julie Hodgins



After several visits to our Raptors in Flight program, Julie keeps getting better!




Hi Ray!

Thanks again for an awesome workshop on Saturday!  I think other than the fall colours this has to be my favourite BIF shoot so far! I loved the little snow flakes I got in some of the pics.  As always, I had a great time and can't wait to do it again!  Have fun in Costa Rica! I can't wait to see photos. Someday I hope to join you as it looks like an amazing tour with amazing photo ops!  For now however, I will have to settle for Hawaii this year.. Too bad eh? ;) I'm off on Sunday morning, can't wait!

Hope you like my photos! :)

Julie


























Many more edits soon to be posted on my websites....
and a few forums.
Thanks for looking!



Thanks for following my blog, wishing you good light 
and awesome images.
Thanks for looking!
 
(please click on the images for a larger view!)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for posting a comment.. ray@raymondbarlow.com