Monday, May 27, 2013

Thanks to Barb D'Arpino



Over the years, Barb has been one of my best, and favorite guests here in Ontario, we have a long history.  Barb's husband "Hammer" (Italian nick name) has always been around for a great handshake and a helping hand.  We have fun, and cool shooting, so I alway look forward to our get together.  Barb shoots with a 1Dx and a 500mm f4 Canon Lens.




Note from Barb:

Ray held a workshop at the Canadian Raptor Conservancy (Raptors in flight) on May 26th that I attended along with several other guests.  It was an evening shoot and the light was awesome.  It was a lot of fun and a bonus - I ended up with a quite a few in flight keepers :)  I've sent along a pix of Ray digging a hole - in case anyone had any doubts that he works at his workshops ;)  James, the owner of CRC was a great host.  Thanks Ray for an evening to remember!!  Cheers, Barb














Many more edits soon to be posted on my websites....
and a few forums.
Thanks for looking!



Thanks for following my blog, wishing you good light 
and awesome images.
Thanks for looking!
 
(please click on the images for a larger view!)
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for posting a comment.. ray@raymondbarlow.com