Sunday, July 28, 2013

Thanks to John Jeevaratnam



Thank you John!

Special thanks to my friend John, these images are really well done!



"Thank you Ray for organizing the workshops. Your experience as a nature photographer is a valuable resource to tap in to out in the field. I have found you to be a person who genuinely likes to help participants who attend your workshops. I personally have found an improvement in my picture quality after doing 3 of your workshops to date. I wish you all the very best in building your business and thank you for putting up with me and my stubbornness - .it's a creative trait :)"

Regards,
John Jeevaratnam





A female kestrel lands on Raymond's Nikkor!


Many more edits soon to be posted on my websites....
and a few forums.


Thanks for following my blog, wishing you good light 
and awesome images.
Thanks for looking!
 
(please click on the images for a larger view!)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for posting a comment.. ray@raymondbarlow.com