Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Thanks to Victor Martello





My friend Victor Martello sent me some nice shots from a recent "Raptors in Flight" workshop.. wonderful shooting !!  A comment from Victor:


"Thanks again Ray for the wonderful Bird's in Flight workshop. With your direction of aperture, iso, and shutter speed settings, I was able to get some amazing images. I also really appreciated the fact that since we were shooting under cloudy, low light, rainy conditions, you perched some birds to ensure we would come away with some great images. I just love the perched Peregrine Falcon image I was able to get because of this.

The group size was just right, the birds were amazing, and I can't wait to attend another one of these soon."

Thanks,
Vic

And some fine images here:

(please click on the first image to review)















Thanks for following my blog, wishing you good light
and awesome images.


Thanks for looking!

(please click on the images for a larger view!)



 
...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for posting a comment.. ray@raymondbarlow.com