Friday, January 24, 2014

Amazing Art from Lynne Luker!!

A recent email from a friend-
Hi Raymond,
I just wanted to send you some of my paintings that were in my art show! You'll recognize some...as they are from your lovely references.  I got a lot of good feed back at my art show and Ruffled Feathers (the 4x4 great blue heron) was one of the favorites, along with Power and Intensity (the golden eagle flying head on) and Just Chillin' The Lynx! ...also another favorite was Grizzly in the mist...the Grizzly walking in the river and the little hummingbird!
I told everyone I have an amazing photographer that I am able to get some amazing reference material from! I just have a hard time picking from the vast amount of great photo's you take!
Anyway...hope you have a great evening! Thanks for everything! 
Lynne Luker 
























Thanks for following my blog, wishing you good light
and awesome images.


Thanks for looking!

(please click on the images for a larger view!)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for posting a comment.. ray@raymondbarlow.com