Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Thanks to Anna B!




Hi Ray,

Just in case you haven't seen enough of the pictures from the latest workshop, I've got a few more for you! ;)

Although the weather wasn't optimal for shooting fast flying birds, the dark, overcast skies gave my camera's auto-focus system an excellent workout. I've had a chance to put my new D750 through its paces and I'm pleased to report, that it passed the test with flying colours!

Ray, thank you for yet another, successful raptor workshop. Your quiet, low-key instruction was great for both advanced and just starting out participants. As much as I appreciated the freedom to shoot at my own pace, I knew you were available at all times to help out and advise.

Looking forward to the new workshop dates and seeing you soon "in the field".

Take care,
Anna
















...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for posting a comment.. ray@raymondbarlow.com