Saturday, February 18, 2017

Thanks to Mitchell Brown



Great Grey Owl Tour

Special thanks to my friend and guest on this workshop - 
Mitchell Brown
 
Notes from Mitch below.
...

Good morning folks. Boy I am so out of shape
and sore but yesterdays adventure Quebec to search
 for Great Grey was so worth it. I had a pleasure shooting
 with Raymond Barlow and Bruce Kennedy. What a reward it
 was to be able to watch and photograph a Great Grey hunt
 for voles and mice. I was also very impressed with the ethics in 
 the park.... no baiting or calling is allowed and photographers
 have to stay on the beaten path. 

All natural. Mother nature at
 her finest. What a majestic and very patient bird it is. I am amazed 
at how long it can sit in one perch just looking and listening
 for prey. It was a long drive but Raymond filled my head with so
 much of his knowledge, tips, tricks and his work ethic. A worthwhile
 trip for sure. I'll be posting a few over the next few days.

Have a great day today folks


Prints available
© 2017 Mitchell Brown

...


Thanks Mitch for joining this trip, it was very interesting!

Please enjoy these cool shots by clicking on the first image.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for posting a comment.. ray@raymondbarlow.com