Wednesday, August 26, 2009

New Portraits and Events web-page!


Portraits and Events Photography


Just recently created, a new web page with some images and details concerning my business., if anyone is interested in hiring me for a photography session, for a book, magazine, family portraits, what ever you wish!! I have also added a link to this page to the column on the right for future reference.

This image (click on it to view the larger size) was taken at my friend George Nagy's home, of his daughter Nicole. she is a wonderful model, and I will do a new blog entry to explain everything we did here at this shoot.

George and his family sure were a great help, we provided some excellent images to a book publishing company, and it was really a lot of fun!! ... and challenging!

Take good care.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for posting a comment.. ray@raymondbarlow.com