Friday, August 16, 2013

Raymond Barlow - Jobu Gimbal Heads Sales






Jobu Gimbal Head Sales


Most of my friends know that I have been 
working with Jobu Products for 
over a 3 years now, 
marketing and selling these 
products.  I have
 tried several manufacturers products, and 
conclude that the Jobu is virtually the finest 
gimbal head available.









I am now carrying stock here in my office, and 
will be presenting these products at 
all of my workshops.  

I do have some factory seconds available, so
 please email me for information and pricing.







The smoothest ball bearing rotation 
you can find, with the finest control over 
movement "drag". or tension 
available.  No other head uses such 
a quality design!

The Pro head has a lock, so you can change 
teleconverters, or change your 
DSLR body without
 losing your tension settings.
 Raise and lower your camera kit 
with ease!

...

A note from Bob Loveless 

I bought the Jobu Pro2 Gimbal head from 
Raymond about 3 months ago and I love it! It is 
silky smooth and built to hold even the heaviest
 lenses. A quality product! Highly 
recommended. And Raymond 
gives great service!








Thanks for following my blog, wishing you good light 

and awesome images.




Thanks for looking!

(please click on the images for a larger view!)



 

...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for posting a comment.. ray@raymondbarlow.com