Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Desktop image!


I prepared this image for a widescreen desktop., any resolution should suit this size... 1920 x 1200 x 72 dpi. It fits just right on my 15" laptop. Unfortunately, blogger will not let me carry over the original image size of 700 kb, I will try to find out if I can do better then this.

Image was fired this past Sunday at a one on one workshop with my friend Russ Lawry, who drove 10 hours up here from Maryland! Thanks again Russ!

Just click on the image, then hold your mouse arrow over the image, right click, and when the new box opens, just click on Save As., and save it to any folder, or desktop., open the file with your Window Image and Fax viewer, then right click on the image, and click on "save as desktop background" if you wish.

take care!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for posting a comment.. ray@raymondbarlow.com