Monday, April 15, 2013

Quetzal Nest in Costa Rica




Some interesting news... My guides in Costa Rica have found a busy and beautiful location for the Resplendent Quetzals.  In the middle of a dairy farm, along a tree line, there are 2 quetzals nesting, and on eggs the last time I was there, about a week ago. 

The chicks should be hatched soon, and the activity will be superb.



I plan go go back south for this amazing scene very soon, room for 3 guests... please email me if you are interested!!

5 days of shooting at this location. 

ray@raymondbarlow.com







Many more edits soon to be posted on my websites....

and a few forums.
Thanks for looking!



Thanks for following my blog, wishing you good light 
and awesome images.
Thanks for looking!
 
(please click on the images for a larger view!)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for posting a comment.. ray@raymondbarlow.com