Thursday, April 25, 2013

Thanks to Judy and John




My good friend Wayne Crum referred these nice people to me last summer, as they recognized my work in the Niagara Birds book produced by Kayo Roy and John Black.  Thanks to everyone for the help, and trust!

Judy and John are fast becoming great bird photographers, eager to learn more about the skills and techniques needed to capture bird images.  They joined me last summer for a morning with the Peregrine Falcons at the Niagara Falls location.  I could see their keen interest, as they asked me a lot of questions regarding bird photography, and my travel tours.

So early March comes along, Judy gives me a call while I am photographing a Great Gray Owl up north, and the wheels were in motion.... some coments below from Judy!

"Our trip to Costa Rica with Ray provided us with many opportunities for photographing hummingbirds and other colourful tropical birds including the Resplendent Quetzal.  It was very useful in improving our wildlife photography skills. Costa Rice is a beautiful country and Ray made it very easy for us in getting around and seeing everything. We thoroughly enjoyed ourselves."

My favourite thing to do in this business is help other, with Judy and John, we had many extensive conversations, so trading knowledge was a real pleasure.  Some of there images below!























Many more edits soon to be posted on my websites....
and a few forums.
Thanks for looking!



Thanks for following my blog, wishing you good light 
and awesome images.
Thanks for looking!
 
(please click on the images for a larger view!)
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for posting a comment.. ray@raymondbarlow.com