Friday, July 15, 2016

A Rufous Treepie dances on my Head!



The Samsumg Phone Cam:
 Raymond Barlow and a rufous treepie!

During our most recent tour to visit over 11 wild tigers in India, 
we stopped once in a while for a quick coffee 
break, and a visit with some birds.

I am not into selfies, as I would much rather take 
photos of superb nature, but!...

This treepie, a very friendly species in India is looking 
for cracker hand outs (of which w had none!)

So, quick thinking, my cell cam, a movie, and a few 
snaps for a laugh!

Thanks to my friend and guest Peggy, in the
 back seat for participating on this tour, and 
modeling for this shot!






thanks for looking...

My next tour to the tigers...


raymond

...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for posting a comment.. ray@raymondbarlow.com