Thursday, October 15, 2009

Another local Red-tailed Hawk


Once again, Maria and I cruised the area looking for a hawk, or maybe a kestrel, after a few hours without much luck, we found some deer, and a little later this beautiful mature hawk. naturally, it didn't give me a lot of time to shoot, so I was happy to capture the"look!"

I will get to the deer edits later, right now we are preparing for a guest, who will arrive soon., Gary Prestash from Connecticut will be here and spend a few days with the family, and also attend a workshop on Saturday, out near Simcoe, Ontario.

Gary is helping me put together the new USA workshop in Massachusetts, for Nov. 21st. More news from Saturdays workshop soon!

thanks for stopping by, take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for posting a comment.. ray@raymondbarlow.com