Saturday, October 17, 2009

Birds in Flight Workshop


What a great group of people! We had 14 shooters here at one point, and sure it was a little tight, but everyone was able to get good shots, and have some fun at the same time. We have the first edit hot off the laptop.. the October 17th BIF shooters... I hope everyone will send me links to their website so we can all see how well the other folks images came out. I am guessing a good 8,000 frames of these very popular birds today!



More images soon., I need some sleep so I can be up for 5 am tomorrow, for the trek to Muskoka Wildlife Center for another workshop.

Special thanks to Gary Prestash who drove here form Connecticut, to join us for this workshop!! Gary., I am really looking forward to November 21st, so we can work together to host our workshop in Massachusetts!! It will be a really great opportunity to work with Brian, and see this awesome property where we will be shooting. It was awesome spending the last two days with you.

Take care!


1 comment:

  1. Great work! I found your business card on a bulletin board on the Kristen French Green Ribbon Trail in St. Catharines. I see you visit the Muskoka Wildlife Center..not too far from our cottage.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for posting a comment.. ray@raymondbarlow.com