Saturday, October 3, 2009

A Goose on the Fly!

Hanging around a local swamp this past week, I heard a lot of goose calls, something was going on!! I looked to my right, and here comes the Goose!! Lucky for me, there was only one bird... running across the duck weed and taking flight. I was ready for flight shoots, but the light was dim at best... since I had nothing so far, so the chance was there to at least give it a try.

After 9 frames, this is the only image worth looking at!! The rest were deleted. At 1/200 sec, we cannot expect too much! What I like about this image is the dark green background, and the fact that it is just blurry enough to help focus the viewers attention to the bird.

thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for posting a comment.. ray@raymondbarlow.com