Monday, October 26, 2009

Oct 24th 2009 Muskoka Wildlife Center Workshop




Well the light was down right dreary, miserable, and almost too dark! But we made the best of it, and we sure had some fun with these animals! Our guests were fantastic, we all made the best of a tough situation. This would have been a good time for a D3s in my bag!

Special thanks to all my guests, and to Dale and his crew for a good show., these animals are very safe to work with, so approachable! They are clean, well fed, the areas in which they live are immaculate. In one photo here, Becky is holding up the Lynx Cub for some portrait shots, so considering I had my wide angle on my D300, I decided to catch the whole story!

Many more images will be posted on my homepage soon, please view the slide show here<<<.

Also, we have 2 workshop back here at Muskoka Wildlife Center this weekend., October 31St is now fully booked, but we do have room for new guests on the November 1St date., all the workshop info is posted on this page here<<<.

If you have any questions, or maybe you would like a phone call to sort out details about my workshops, please email me here... ray@raymondbarlow.com

Have a good week!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for posting a comment.. ray@raymondbarlow.com