Monday, October 4, 2010

A few of my Yellowstone Images

I have been home for a couple weeks now, busy editing, and organizing my 2011 workshops.  For those interested, I do have an Oct 31St, 2010 Birds in Flight program ready for this month.  I will be sending out a mass email to all my contacts soon.

I still have a lot of work to do with my Yellowstone stuff, tons to edit!! here are a few, many more will be added to my home page slideshow, and also to my pbase account where you can see all the details / exif information.  I also try to add a new image everyday to my facebook page!

Here we go with a few images, please click on them for veiwing, and use your back button to get back to this page.
















Thanks for looking!!
 For more information on my workshops, please email me here!!

1 comment:

  1. Great collection of images from Yellowstone Ray!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for posting a comment.. ray@raymondbarlow.com