Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Mountsberg Workshop Saturday Jan 23Rd, 2010



Well, a quick report, I am way behind with all this stuff! Saturday the 23Rd, we had a workshop at Mountsberg CA, with a real assembly line of bird subjects! We covered a lot of ground, and had lots of fun!

Sandra Davey was our host, and as always, she is excellent with these birds. My daughter Maria paid especially close attention to Sandra, and follower her around learning and sharing her own in depth knowledge of Ornithology! Maria is also a dinosaur expert, and hopefully one day she will make a life of working with animals.

Thanks to all 11 of our guests, we really appreciate the continued support! Of the 11 guests, 10 are repeat customers!! How cool is that!! Special thanks to Grant and Joyce for bringing the extra perches, really cool.

More images on my homepage slide show here..

1 comment:

  1. I loved reading about your daughters joy at learning and here wide knowledge on the subjects! But that's just the first grade teacher coming out in me!
    I am blown away by your photography skills! Beautiful job. Found your blog by accident...and have been here a while enjoying my coffee!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for posting a comment.. ray@raymondbarlow.com