Sunday, March 21, 2010

New workshop program!


Song Birds and Woodpeckers

I have always done a few 'real wildlife" workshops, but the group workshops have really been something I enjoy, and they have really helped me survive over the past year and a half.

I think people need to learn the basic techniques, and proper etiquette for song bird photography, as it has been an extensive learning process for me.

Springtime is the very best for doing this type of shooting. the birds during their migration, and nesting with their full plumage make them a prime photo opportunity. Duck season is almost over, the winter chills are almost gone, and now is the time to brush up on your wild song bird skills.

I am hosting both 1/2 and full day programs, just go to my workshop web page for details.

Also, my Facebook fans page has grown like I would never have believed!! Please feel free to join me, as I post new images and notes in there 2-3 times each day.

More new workshops are being planned, and I look forward to meeting you for some fun one
day!!

take care.

1 comment:

Thanks for posting a comment.. ray@raymondbarlow.com