Tuesday, May 24, 2011

A very cool email from a new customer!

Special thanks to John Reed!!

Greetings Ray

Just a quick THANKS again for a really super workshop yesterday. Getting back into photography a fair amount has changed. Your chat before the shoot was succinct and apropos. I found myself catching points you covered, so kudos to you, as I would have come home with a pile of mistakes. Appreciated the suggestions throughout the session about exposure, positioning, keeping the group happy and out of everybody's line of sight.


I found you on the Internet and although you are REALLY good photographer I had reservations as I thought this may be a "watch me session" by a cranky photographer. Boy was I wrong.

Learnt a whole bunch, had fun and got some really 

cool pics to boot.

Please book me for the hummingbird session on the 11th.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for posting a comment.. ray@raymondbarlow.com