Monday, November 28, 2011

Thanks to Sujatha Mizar

Sujatha is from a city near Boston Massachusetts.  Pretty 
amazing that she came all the way to southern Ontario
to see Ray and the birds in flight for 2 full workshops!  

We had an awesome 
visit, she is one very special person, and I look forward to 
seeing Sujatha again very soon! 

(a quote from her email below)


Thanks to Tom Clarke for the image below!

"I wanted to thank you for the amazing BIF workshop at the 
Canadian Raptor Conservancy a couple of months ago. This was a 
wonderful opportunity for me to observe  and 
capture many majestic raptors in flight.
The workshop was extremely 
well organized and offered a wide range of bird species and
 flight shots. Your guidance throughout the workshop was 
invaluable!  

I've attached a few of my favorite shots from the workshop.
I look forward eagerly to attending a future 
workshop of yours. Thanks again!"










(please click on the images for a larger view!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for posting a comment.. ray@raymondbarlow.com