Tuesday, April 24, 2012

A new connection with Jobu Design




After several discussions, and a meeting with Jobu Design, a manufacturer of the finest Gimbal heads that I have ever seen.  We have agreed to a sponsorship program that will involve Raymond Barlow Photography Tours and Jobu Design.
 
I will have access to all products to promote, market, and offer all my customers a 15% discount on all purchases.  Our shipping limits are worldwide.
 
Jobu Gimbal Heads are nothing short of superb.  I toured the product manufacturing location yesterday, met the employees, and was majorly impressed.  Over the last couple of years I have been recommending this products to my friends, and guests and have heard great reviews.
 
Please review the product line here, and email me for a15% off discount code, and purchasing information.  ray@raymondbarlow.com
 
During my upcoming tour to India, (leaving tomorrow) I will be presenting this product for further review to all of my guests at the seminars, and workshops.  Dr. Caesar Sengupta and I will do our best to represent Jobu Design's formal visit to the wonderful photographers of India.
 
My camera and 200-400 will be present at all the seminars for a hands on look at these excellent products.
 
More info and images soon!





(please click on the images for a larger view!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for posting a comment.. ray@raymondbarlow.com