Monday, February 18, 2013

Costa Rica Trip Report



Costa Rica Tour

February 5th -12th, 2013

A big thanks to my guests on this first tour to Costa Rica for 2013. 









We had almost 0 issues (forgot my wallet at the hotel one day!) and
 didn't even run outof gas!  The car rental company 
provided 2 excellent vehicles, the weather was fantastic, 
the locations were packed full of birds.

Can't ask for much more.  I was testing my new
 D800 (used), bought from a great friend in the USA.  This
 camera has some unique  
qualities, and I very much enjoyed getting 
aquainted with Nikon's very cool 
full frame camera.

I used all 3 crop modeds, FX, 1.2 and 1.5 crop
 settings., also the video.  I hope to spend a lot of
 time working with the video program on this
camera, and looking forward to hosting "video only" 
workshops in the near future.  

So, recent acquisitions include this great camera body,  a
new MacBook Pro 13" machine for travel 
editing, and presentations, and a 2010 Ford F150 
Crew Cab to help me get
around to the local workshops, and 
private tours... 


Taken with my iPhone.



Thanks for fopllowing my blog, wish you good light 
and awesome images.



Thanks for looking!
(please click on the images for a larger view!)
 
   


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for posting a comment.. ray@raymondbarlow.com