Monday, June 15, 2009

Saw-whet Owl


This image was photographed at the Mountsberg Raptor Center near Campbellville Ontario, Canada during a recent workshop I hosted. It is a captive bird, and I cloned out the jessies.

This bird is almost blind, as I believe it was hit by a car., you can see the difference in each of the birds eyes if you look closely.

Our host for the day was Amy., she did a wonderful job, and will help me on some future workshops with her own personal Snakes! I think she told me she has 20! More news on that as we have a workshop with Amy at Mountsberg on the 27th of June.

Email me at ray@raymondbarlow.com for more info.

1 comment:

  1. Just read your blog posting about the injured Saw-Whet Owl. My wife and I found a Saw-Whet Owl in the wild this past friday. He looks much like your injured bird, come have a look at our pictures and video if interested to see what I mean. http://frametoframe.ca/photo-essay-northern-saw-whet-owl-sighting

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for posting a comment.. ray@raymondbarlow.com