Monday, January 4, 2010

Muskoka Blizzard!! Jan 3Rd, 2010


What a way to bring in the new year... 2 workshops at Muskoka, in unreal cold conditions, 10 guests in total and not one complaint about the cold! amazing!!

After Saturday's program I figured I might not have everyone come up Sunday, the weather report was not great, and +3F!!! But, everyone was there, dressed for the worst conditions... cameras ready, and out into the cold we went.

The wolves were our first stop, then the adult cougar, ... Lynx, and Bobcat with one eye!! and then the Lynx Kitten, which is always so entertaining. I have hundreds of images to pick through, and I will get a few of them posted here very soon.

I hope to have a few images from my guests in the next post, so we can see how much fun everyone had here with our host Dale Gienow. Dale has been involved with animals and raptors for more then 25 years, and is considered an expert in the field.

We have another date scheduled for January 16Th, 2010, and please note the fee has been raised to $230.00 for any future dates.

For more info on the upcoming workshops... email me here... ray@raymondbarlow.com

take good care, and please respect our wildlife.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for posting a comment.. ray@raymondbarlow.com