Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Costa Rica January 2011


Take the awesome 10 day tour to beautiful and photogenic Costa Rica

(Please click on the images to enlarge them)






Partnered with Greg Basco, a full time tour operator in Costa Rica, I am hosting my first 10 day workshop trek to this beautiful and amazing location. Full details of the trip are here .. Click on this web link to my workshop page.

I do have some experience in Costa Rica, fortunately we really had a fantastic trip back in December 2006. We stayed at a resort near Coco Beach, and toured many locations in this area. This trip happened while I was just getting acquainted with my 200-400 VR, and it sure was some interesting shooting!

I am very sure the memory cards will be at their daily capacity on this trip, as you will see the locations and photography opportunities will be astounding. the cool thing about this plan, and we have gear the entire excursion to the nature and wildlife photographer. When we need time to "get that shot", we sure will make time.

I am really looking forward to helping everyone get their best possible images, and help all photographers with the skills and techniques needed for superb imaging of natural subjects.

Thanks for taking the time to read this short promo!!

take care.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for posting a comment.. ray@raymondbarlow.com